More Compulsive Photoshop Mandalas

Here are the results of my compulsive photoshop fiddling. I've said it before, but never on this blog... meditation beats psychedelic drugs hands down in every way! I've never heard anyone describe to me anything they've ever done on anything (I've had friends share stories from Ahayahuasca, DMT (the poisonous toad), and a 50-dose bottle of horse tranquilizer)... none of their stories seem to top what it is to plunge the depths of consciousness completely sober. At least, that's my humble opinion.

Buddha Mandala
Buddha-Space Mandala


Buddha Mandala
Buddha Mandala #1


Buddha Sits
Buddha-Meditation Mandala


Peacock Mandala
Peacock Mandala

5 comments:

Shan23 Studios said...

there is a clear demon face with reptilian eyes all around the pattern #1, they are inferior to us, they envy us, they hate us and you are slave of them, they decieve, diminishes and hold us back to prevent our progress because we are superior to them. Reptiles are low life, but a wuuz is worst, a servant. @Shan23Studios

Shan23 Studios said...

it was collage #3 meditation, has a demon reptilian eyes, horrible face

Daniel Johnson said...

Hey Shan23, thanks for your comments.
I don't fear demons. And, I find that there are few things we are greater slaves to than our own fear, hatred, and delusion.

devendra said...

Great work dude, I really appreciate what you are saying and doing......

Unknown said...

I wanna say a sing world " Awesome" and will be glad if you provide some photoshop tutorials for these pictures.

Post a Comment