An Invitation To Sit

The Redwood Grove Retreat Sanctuary is situated in the forested hills of Felton, CA. Practitioners from all traditions are welcome to come and spend time in quiet reflection or simply to enjoy the clean air and sweet bird songs in the forest.

He he....

Well, I used to live in a home that my housemates and I called The Project San Francisco Mansion. Now, why not call my home the Redwood Grove Retreat Sanctuary! Why not?! For now, it's my little retreat sanctuary, and it's paradise on Earth.

Although it's my mom's place, I am paying rent and she encouraged me to really consider it my own while I'm here. So, I turned the living room into a little meditation hall that could actually sit quite a few meditators comfortably. I don't expect any big meditation parties soon, however, as most of my friends still aren't quite as meditation obsessed as I am. But, the invitation really is open for anyone to come and join me sometime in a quiet sit (or lying on the couch or standing on your head, or however you prefer to enjoy the silence).

I've already had one guest to the house, who says "...." (yikes... I've even got testimonials?! This is funny.)

I've got another friend planning to stop in the next week or two. So, if you want a little retreat time of your own, to escape the non-stop bustle of the American Dream, send me an email.

Wake up bell is at 5:00AM (on a good day)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢ø¶¶$ø¶¶øø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢ø¶1´´´´7¶$ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢$¢´´´´´´´øø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¶o´´ॐ´´´¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¶´´´´´´´´¢ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¶¶´´´´´´7¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢øø$¶¶¶¶´´´´o¶¶¶øø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢ø$¶¶ø¢´´´´´´´´´1o¶¶¶$ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢øø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¶7´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢ø¶´´´´´´.´L O V E´´´´´´´¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢¶¢ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢$¶ø´´´´$´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$´´´´¶$¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢ø$¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´1¶¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢¢ø¶1´´´´ø¶¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶1´´´´$¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢¢ø¶7´´´´7¶ø¶$´´´´´´´´´´´1¶ø$¶´´´´´¶¶ø¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢¢¢ø¶¶´´´´o¶$ø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶øø¶ø´´´´´¶$¢¢¢¢¢¢
¢¢ø$¶ø´´´o¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¢´´´´¶¶ø¢¢¢¢
ø¶¶$1´´´1o1´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´111oø¶¶1´´´$¶¶øø¢
$ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶¶ø
¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´øø
¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢ø
ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø
ø$¶¶¶¢1´´´´´´´´77øø¶¶¶¶¶¶o1´´´´´´´´´´´´7o¶¶¶$$ø
¢¢¢øø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$$øøøø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¢¢¢$$_

Post a Comment