Travel Report: Almost There...

I'm in Bangkok, sending a quick message with some time to kill before my flight to Kolkata, India.

I spent about 5 hours laid over in Tokyo airport, and just spent the night here in Thailand. It's fun seeing some long-time-no-see surroundings. I didn't really want to leave Japan.

I was excited to watch some sumo wrestling on TV in Japan.

Once in Thailand, I've enjoyed watching infomercials on thai television for women's slimming cream, and breast enhancement cream. Very informative programs (sarcasm). It kind of makes me wonder what would happen if you used both together? Counterproductive? or do you get some weird slimming-enhancing inversion type scientific breakthrough? It's either that or the 24 hour soccer channel here.

By the way, it's hot here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment